DO NOT send demo by mail – only via email, at email@example.com.
Please send one or two MP3s by email, along with a band picture, and a short band description.
Make sure that:
– you send only ONE email of this size
– you include a SHORT biography and a picture. We don’t need to know how many times you changed members unless those persons are well known in the scene, so keep it short.
– SEND LINKS such as yousendit/WeTransfer, myspace, soundcloud. They will not be streamed, nor downloaded. Send the MP3 as attachment!
– ZIP, RAR or ARCHIVES the files.
– SEND IT BY MAIL, they probably will NEVER be opened.
– DO NOT send emails such as ‘reminders’, ‘Did you listen to my demo already cause I sent it 48 hours ago’.
WE WILL ONLY REPLY IF WE ARE INTERESTED. Do not take it bad if we don’t reply personally – the sheer number of demos we are getting every day just makes it impossible! So don’t take it the wrong way, generally our decision to pass has nothing to do with artistic reasons, but most of the time it’s just that your work doesn’t fit in our business model and the commitment we have with our distributors WARNER and EDEL.
Thank you for your interest in our company as we don’t forget that without artist they won’t be any record company. We wish you good luck and all the best in your projects!